If you actually listen to the lyrics of the songs on The Fault In Our Stars Album it will seriously fuck you up:
- Kodaline- All I Want
- “When you said your last goodbye I died a little bit inside. I lay in tears and their all mine. Alone without you by my side”
- The Pre-Funeral was his last goodbye, where she stood up and gave her eulogy and cried.
- Ed Sheeran- All the Stars
- “Your on the other side as the skyline splits in two, miles away from seeing you. I can see the stars from America; I wonder do you see them to? So open your eyes and see the way our horizons meet.”
- The lyrics mean that where the horizon meets is where heaven meets earth and Augustus meets Hazel. She looks at stars and sees him, but does he see the same star from the afterlife where he is?
Either way…You really can’t go wrong with a Jolex baby. It will be the ultimate of cuteness.
I would be ok with this I think. I just don’t want her to be “alex, alex, and more alex” ,where everything about her coming back has to do with Alex. Sure that would be a small part, because they are ex husband and wife, but I want her to come back and answer all our unanswered questions about the last 3-4 years of her life. There are times that I miss Izzie to, i think in every part of the fandom there is at least a small, medium, or large, part that misses her.
I want it to be a girl because honestly I don’t think Alex would know what to do with a girl. He likes sports and wrestling and typical guy stuff. I think it would be funny to see him with his daughter especially when she’s older. I would love to see a scene where she tries to dress him up as a princess.
I mean come on:
Good, after what that one anon said I really don’t want that storyline to happen anymore because there are some harsh storylines i think would be interesting to see Alex in, but that one I don’t want to see happen to this character. Him thinking that because he didn’t know/didn’t take care of his kid and thinking he’s like his dad just makes me too sad for the character. Then again, this wouldn’t be the first time the show has taken an unrealistic turn and ignored some of the legal information behind it.
Jolex babies are going to be so cute! It’s really early in their relationship for this, but I can’t wait. They are going to be such great parents and I look forward to everything from the birth, to Alex having to punish the baby for the first time, and everything in between.
@shondarhimes: Gorgeous ladies at the #GreysAnatomy table read! Season 11 is happening!